If you purchased a copy of my book, “Getting a Job in Wildlife Biology: What It’s Like and What You Really Need to Know” during the pre-order period (for Kindle only) or during the first week of its release (for paperback version or Kindle), you’ll get a BONUS masterclass with me on writing resumes, CVs, and cover letters for careers in wildlife biology!
When: October 3rd, 2020 1 pm EDT to 2:30 pm EDT
Where: Virtually over Zoom Live!
*There will also be a recorded session in case you cannot make it live.
What you’ll leave with:
- Knowledge on how to write resumes, CVs, and cover letters specifically for wildlife jobs
- What employers are looking for
- How to stand out
- The difference between resumes and CVs and when to use each of them
- The types of experiences you should list on resumes and CVs and how to word them
- A list of action verbs to use to describe your experiences
- How to structure your cover letters and the types of things you should include
- Examples of cover letters, CVs, and resumes that landed me job interviews
- How the application process for state and federal jobs differs from other organizations
- and MORE!
Simply enter your information in the form below and you’ll receive an email with more details.
Stephanie Schuttler is a wildlife biologist with 17 years of experience in mammal ecology and conservation, education, and outreach. Read her inspirational story, “My Unexpected Journey Into Science” to find out how she went from the daughter of a jeweler to a Ph.D. in wildlife biology. Feel free to contact Stephanie here.